Monday, October 01, 2012

0

Thirty

Posted in ,
Today I'm glad of share with you the new skin of [the Skinnery] created by Umazuma Metaluna.
The skin is called Mirte and It comes in a lot of options.
It comes in different tones (onyx, ebony, brownie, mocca, toffee, honey, champagne & milk)
Mirte has 3 cleavage options, blush tattoo layer and teeth tatto layer.
For this pic I choose the honey tone, and I am showing the 3 main makeups that comes with the skin.


The fatpack includes a bunch of makeup and brows in tattoo layer.
In the pic of below I'm showing all the lipsticks that it contains.


And here is the teeth version.


I'm totally in love with this lovely skin.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this like I did making this post.
Visit [the Skinnery] and try the demos!

Necklace: h.m.a.e.m. mesh choker - silver/diamond (By: riri bazar)

0 comentarios: